Think the handmade, quality connotations of brands like Filson with the modern sensibilities of a Jack Spade. - GQ Magazine
Introducing the Navy "Work Hard, Play Hard" Duffel, by Owen & Fred. Made in the USA, we designed this duffel to outlast the competition with a price tag you’ll love. Made from #8 18 oz Duck Canvas, 1000 Denier Nylon on the exterior and 420 Denier Nylon interior, you have durable, water repellent quality that looks as good as it protects. Approximately 9.75 inches high and 19.5 inches wide with a 9.75 inch interior diameter it’s the perfect size for a weekend away or carrying your gear to the gym.
The interior provides one large zipper pocket for bigger personal items and two small non-zipper pockets to fit your phone or wallet. The bag zips open and closes with ease, and feature nickel hardware, leather grip and accents, and an attachable shoulder strap.
Best of all, it comes with a message on the inside to motivate you throughout the day.
Materials and Construction
- Exterior: Extremely durable #8 18 oz Duck Canvas with 1000 Denier Nylon bottom. YKK zippers and nickel hardware, with leather pull tabs and a 4 inch leather nickel button-closed grip for comfortable carrying
- Interior: 420 Denier Nylon with three pockets - one large, internal zipper pocket 7.5 inches high by 6 inches long, and two small non-zipper pockets 4 7/8 inches high by 4 inches long for small notebook, passport or smartphone
- 19.5 inches length, 9.75 inch interior height and 9.75 inch diameter (49.53 cm x 24.77 x 24.77 cm)
- 30.4 liters
- Fits under a standard airline seat or overhead bin
What Can the Duffel Fit?
- Easily accommodates a shaving kit bag, a weekend's worth of clothes, two pairs of shoes, laptop, headphones and iPad, wallet and keys
- Easily accommodates two soccer balls and shoes, or a basketball, shoes and gear
We Stand Behind Our Products
- Owen & Fred guarantees its craftsmanship. We will repair or replace any duffel bag that is damaged. Normal wear and tear, misuse or neglect is not covered by our warranty.