Rhode Island is a pristine stretch of the United States that is a haven for sailors, sand-lovers, and surfers alike. Accordingly, the folks at Kiel James Patrick know all about sailing and knots, not to mention sunny summer days spent with friends. From this knowledge comes the Kiel James Patrick Croffix Sailing Belt - a made in the USA, hand-braided belt. This one is called the JFK. One could imagine our former President wearing such a belt (tooling around the Cape in an all-wood sloop.) Match this belt with a pair of chinos on a beautiful spring or summer evening.
- Features full grain tumbled vegetable-tanned leather
- Stamped with the Kiel James Patrick anchor insignia
- Highest Quality Twisted Nautical Cord Available (Custom made the "Old Fashioned Way in the USA")
- Skillfully Hand-Braided in Rhode Island, USA
- Expertly Hand Crafted Leather Work Finished in Rhode Island, USA
- Reinforced By Custom "KJP Heritage Tartan Plaid" Backing
- Solid Brass Hardware Made in U.S.A.
So just who is Mr. Kiel James Patrick? Well, he's a younger lad that you might expect, and he and his partners in design are weaving a New England-based empire. The Kiel James Patrick design studio and factory is located just a few miles from the places the brand found its inspiration. As the products and product lines continue to grow and evolve, Kiel James Patrick will continue to support local businesses as well as continue to provide jobs to the people of the United States.
Order your Kiel James Patrick woven belt two sizes larger than your waist size. If you have a size 36 waist, order a size 38 belt.